Category: Community

April 16th, 2018 by asjstaff

As TFB readers may probably have noticed through some of my posts in the past, firearms regularly seized from criminal

Posted in Community

April 14th, 2018 by asjstaff

Today we have a bit of a potpourri of NFA bliss. First, we will talk briefly about how suppressors are

Posted in Community, News, Rifles

April 14th, 2018 by asjstaff

Applied Fiber Concepts, Inc. and Propper International have been awarded a contract to manufacture the new Naval Security Forces Vest

Posted in Community

April 13th, 2018 by asjstaff

See what I did there? I’ll be here all week folks, please try the veal. VG6 has just announced the

Posted in Community, Rifles

Since its humble beginnings as a garage workshop invention, the pistol stabilizing brace (PSB) has gone through a few generations

Posted in Community

Ted Colegrove posted up a mini-review of a Night Vision POV Camera setup. The camera is a cheap Chinese spy

Posted in Community

Production at the long-planned and troubled Kalashnikov factory in Venezuela reportedly edges closer as politicians announce production is scheduled to

Posted in Community

April 12th, 2018 by asjstaff

Much like power adapters for small electronic devices, each silencer manufacturer has their own mounting system that is rarely compatible

Posted in Community

April 12th, 2018 by asjstaff

Komatsu had documented some of the build of this custom sewn armor along with an amazing body of work in wooden gun replicas. Such as: FN SCAR MK20, Fabrykabroni MSBS even a S&W M&P Shield handgun.

Posted in Community Tagged with: , ,

April 11th, 2018 by asjstaff

In the Portuguese language, the noun “Xodó” is a popular expression to indicate one on whom we have a very

Posted in Community

April 10th, 2018 by asjstaff

When you start to realize that your Made in Switzerland B&T APC-9 is getting too common where you live, you

Posted in Community

April 10th, 2018 by asjstaff

I had never heard of Wilska & Landen Firearms and I guess you haven’t either? That was until I passed

Posted in Community

April 9th, 2018 by asjstaff

The Michigan-based Applied Ballistics LLC has been awarded a research and development contract to work on Advance Extreme Long-Range Sniper Capability

Posted in Community

March 27th, 2018 by asjstaff

For U.S. hunters in Germany, the process of obtaining a hunting license outside the U.S. is more a rite of passage into this hunting tradition and rituals that dates back to the medieval times.

Posted in Community Tagged with: ,