THREE NEW BOWS ADDED TO GEN-X LINEUP
FULL LINE OF BOWS NOW AVAILABLE FOR HUNTING, BOWFISHING AND TARGET ARCHERY
Gen-X Archery is adding three new models to their line of bows, expanding their offering to a full range of hunting, bowfishing and target shooting bows that combine versatility and velocity with simplicity and power.
“These three new bows round out our offering to archery enthusiasts from beginners to avid bow hunters,” said Todd Bahnub, President of Gen-X. “All of our bows are made in the U.S., and continue our tradition of offering durable bows with great features and technology that stand up over time. We call it the Gen-X Factor.”
The three new bows include:
- X-Versa offers premium power packed into a compact size. Perfect for shooting in tight spots or as a low profile bow, X-Versa features the patented Versa Cam System technology, making draw length adjustments simple with no bow press required. Starting at $249.
- X-LR8 is a premium level performance compound bow for advanced game hunting. Engineered for maximum speed and accuracy, X-LR8 also features the patented Versa Cam System. X-LR8 delivers a bow-press-free adjustable draw weight and customizable draw lengths from 19-30 inches along with ergonomic riser and grip designed for stability and a superior hunting experience. Starting at $289.
- X-WON is a fully adjustable target bow for archers of all skill levels, offering a smooth draw and steady release. Optimized for range shooting, the X-WON features the Opti-Mod Cam System, along with adjustable draw lengths and up to 70 lbs of adjustable draw weight. Priced at $299.
The three new bows round out the full Gen-X collection which also includes:
- X-Dawn (formerly known as the Gen-X) is an entry-level hunting bow that features Progressive Let-Off technology, making shooting easier for archers at any level. With an adjustable draw weight up to 40 lbs, X-Dawn shoots arrows at higher speeds which is ideal for both in the field and on the range. Starting at $139.
- Cuda brings Progressive Let-Off technology to bowfishing. Kits come equipped with a Zebco 808 Bowfisher reel, a fiberglass arrow with a safety slide and an arrow rest. With adjustable draw weights up to 40 lbs, the Cuda is ideal for snap shooting fish with ease. Starting at $199.
The new Gen-X bows are sold as stand-alone bows or as kits, except for the X-WON which is bow only, and are available for purchase at their newly updated website: www.genxbows.com.
About Gen-X Archery:
Gen-X Archery offers a full line of premium bows for hunting, bowfishing and target archery, all made with pride in the U.S.A. For more information visit: genxbows.com
Posted in Industry News Tagged with: bows, Gen-X, Hunting
Ten-time Shooter of the Year, Levi Morgan, returns to Mathews’ Pro Staff more confident than ever.
“When you’re competing at this level, consistency is everything. I need to go into every tournament knowing my bow will hold its tune.” says Morgan. “That’s what I had with Mathews for 15 years. They make the best tuning, most accurate bows in the world.”
Born and raised in Rosman, North Carolina, Morgan began competing in archery tournaments at age six. Since first signing with Mathews at age 18, he has become one of the most decorated archers of all-time. His long list of accomplishments includes 8 World Championships, 40 National Championships, 10 Shooter of the Years, 3 Triple Crowns, and 10 World Records.
“I was super impressed with Mathews’ new target bows,” says Morgan, “I shot perfect scores on my first three rounds shooting the new TRX, which has made me more confident than ever going into this season.”
Morgan, and his wife Samantha, return to Mathews’ dominant Pro Staff just one month after 5 time World Cup Champion, Jesse Broadwater, also joined the team shooting the new TRX.
“Levi Morgan is the best 3D shooter of this century and we’re excited to have him back,” says Mathews Pro Staff Manager, Derek Phillips. “I think it speaks volumes to what we have created for our new target line. It’s catching a lot of attention from the best competitors in target archery.” The Morgans also return to Mathews’ Hunting Pro Staff, hosting the Sportsman Channel’s show, “Name the Game”.
On the hunting side, Morgan is shooting the new Halon 32, while Samantha is shooting the 2017 AVAIL, Mathews’ all-new women’s bow.
Follow Levi, Samantha and the rest of Team Mathews through the 2017 tournament season on Mathew’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
About Mathews Archery
Mathews Archery has been committed to elevating the archery experience for over 25 years. All Mathews bows are designed and built in Sparta, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and distributed through independent retailers around the world. Experience the full line of premier target and hunting bows at mathewsinc.com.
Posted in Industry News Tagged with: Archery, Bowhunting, bows, Levi Morgan, Mathews, target shooting