Surefire has released upgraded models of the Ultra Scout Light™ models. Now upgraded to 500 lumens, both lightweight weaponlights retain their compact pre-upgrade size. The Ultra Scout Lights feature a proprietary TIR lens shape that compresses the LED light into a tight beam that that maintains reach without surrendering sufficient surrounding light for peripheral vision. The LED is recoil proof and functional in both long and close range applications.
The M600U attaches to any pic rail quickly and security via an integral thumbscrew clamp, while the M620U uses a self-adjusting Swing-Lever™ clamp that will fit out of spec rails. The light is activated by either clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or, for fingertip control, by pressing the pressure-activated tape switch, both of which are included at purchase. Scout Lights are constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, have a hard anodized Mil-Spec finish, and an O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, giving them rugged survivability for harsh conditions. The small size and light weight allow the user the advantage of a weapon light in low- or no-light environments without sacrificing any weapon maneuverability.
Features and Benefits:
• Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries
• TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and closer-range tasks
• Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable • Ergonomic tailcap and pressure-pad tape switching included
• (M600U Model) Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to in-spec MIL-STD-1913 rails
• (M620U Model) Swing Lever™ mount attaches quickly & securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail
• Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life (included)
• Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise