5.11 Tactical Gear famous for their specially designed pants with tactical strap and slash pocket. Specifically designed for functionality, other attributes are durability, quality and value. Today 5.11 announces an entry to win “The Ultimate Tactical Experience”.
All you have to do is enter on their website, but don’t go yet, let us give you the description then you can go. (lol)
It is painless to enter if you win, its for you and a guest, yes about the prize. Here’s the breakdown of the prizes:[edge_animation id=”7″]
First place – Grand Prize are: (Place your Cursor Over the Prizes to View Images)
- [tippy title=”Firearms Course“][/tippy] – Prado Running Gun IPSC Club in Chino, CA – you & your guest will go through a Safety Course, 2 IPSC Match Stages competing for best times and accuracy
- [tippy title=”Combatives“][/tippy] – Krav Maga in San Diego, CA – Learn hand to hand combat with Drew Goodwin top US International Krav Maga Federation Instructor
- [tippy title=”Fitness“][/tippy] – Stand Up Paddle Boarding with Noell Kozak of SUPcore Academy – you’ll learn various fitness modalities and yoga instructions
- [tippy title=”Gear“][/tippy] – Take a tour of 5.11 Development Center in Irvine, CA – Will receive a gear bag of your choice and accessories including a Sentinel watch – Participate to design a custom 5.11 Stryke pants (Awesome!)
- [tippy title=”Accommodations“][/tippy]- You & a guest will stay at Hyatt Regence Beach Resort at Huntington Beach, CA – Enjoy an hour massage at Pacific Water Spa
Second Place Prize
- [tippy title=”Head to Toe Gear Package“][/tippy] – Customize your kit with pants, shirts, boots and accessories – SEE WHATS INCLUDED
Third Place Prize
- [tippy title=”5.11 Single Pistol Case“][/tippy]
So that’s it, isn’t this awesome? The entry is painless, unfortunately there hasn’t been a date to draw for the winners. So stay tune, we’ll keep you updated. Sorry here’s the web address http://www.511tactical.com/ute.html and enter your full name and email address. After confirming you’ll be asked to share this experience on Facebook or Twitter.