Are traffic light pole bulletproof?
Its one of those gee whiz question for the gun buff who’s just sitting around figuring out what to plink at.
Youtuber Edwin Sarkissian has the answer, as always he goes through an array of calibers to see if the traffic light pole is bulletproof. Here are the calibers that Edwin uses:
- .22LR – no effect
- 9mm FMJ – no effect
- Desert Eagle 50AE – penetrate the first surface leaving a dent
- 500 Smith&Wesson/Extreme Penetrator – penetrated the front surface but not through the second skin
- 5.56 – Only penetrated the frontend but not through the back
- AK47 7.62×39 – penetrated the frontend but not through the back
- .50 BMG – went right through both surface
Heres the shot with a .50 BMG that went right though the light pole.
Posted in Just Plinking Tagged with: .50BMG, Edwind Sarkissian