There’s a new manly manly way that we discovered on cooking bacon. Yes, yes I know you’ve probably seen videos of the bacon wrapped around a barrel of an AR-15. Those videos are only showing the bacon getting burned from the heat of the barrel. Take a look at this method that we found on Reddit.
Here’s how to cook bacon the manly way. All you need are: bacon, tin foil, some string, and.. oh yeah, an old worn out 7.62mm machinegun that is about to be thrown out, and 200 rounds of ammunition.
- You start by wrapping the barrel in tin foil. Then you wrap bacon around it, and tie it down with some string.
- Then wrap some more tin foil around it, and once again tie it down with string.
- It’s now ready to be inserted into the cooking device. I ripped the tin foil a little bit getting the barrel inserted. that part of the bacon got severely burned by hot gasses.
- After just a few short bursts you should be able to smell the wonderful aroma of bacon.
- Shoot about 250 rounds. but I think around 150 might actually be enough. But then again I don’t mind when bacon is crispy. Ahh the smell of sizzling bacon mixed with the smell of gunpowder and weapon oil.
- Here’s what it should look like, crispy delicious well done bacon.
Yep, all you need now are some spam and eggs from your C-rations. Oh for the younger generation its MRE’s (Meals Ready to Eat)
The gun appears to be a German Rheinmetall MG 3 Machine gun. It’s rate of fire is approximately 1150 rounds /min.
Sources: , Imgur
Posted in Just Plinking Tagged with: Bacon