LARS has developed and tested new materials for the demanding armament industry that are being used on the new FSX Gen.II. chassis also TCX Gen.II. The aim was to make new titanium-composite parts in the most demanding kits for mechanical functionality and alloy-composite in standard grade aluminum grade AA7075 aluminum parts.
This industry focus on developing new materials is primarily intended to maximize quality and reduce the price of our products. This chassis includes all the features required by the most demanding competitive shooters. Chassis FSX Gen II and TCX Gen II is a completely customizable system designed to fit all Remington 700 clone actions and few other models.The shape of this chassis carries the LARS DNA … a lightly recognizable forend.
• FSX Gen.II, chassis LARS, LA, SA
• Multi-Calibration Adapter System
• fully adjustable
• compatible with AICS magazines
• material: Aluminum, Polymer Carbon Composite, Stainless Steel, Rubber
• weight: 2750 grams / 6,063 lb
• dimensions: 900 mm (folded: 680 mm) / 35.43 “(folded: 26.77”)
• two length dimensions of the front
• picatinny rails 2pcs
• integrated barricade system
• available to the right and left hand
• surface colors: black, desert, green, stealth graphite, white
• oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves
• finger grooved rubberized Ergo grip.
• composite detachable base removable for easy trigger maintenance or tuning
• tool-free adjustable cheek rest
• tool-free adjustable length off pull
• tool-free adjustable butt pad
• this fixed stock remain fully adjustable while staying lightweight.
Custom building information: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.larschassis.com